11/11/2006

Spastic Jazz Words

A while ago I found myself in an awkward situation in which I lost a part of my self soul oneness and I could not see beyond my plane -

Ergo I found myself in a thread of the continuum I did not and could not understand, and it me neither, leading to a semimagnetic repulsion of entities.

I could not see myself.

My world was full of bullshit entities feeding me static and false transmissions, which my subconscious noise filter could not translate, and my soul began to fragment, I felt a tear begin -

My perception of all things material and metaphysical became mired in the subsonic phenomena and my receptors were clogged in immaterial, leading to a misconception of my surroundings and a polarisation of certain portions of my being, ultimately beginning a divide in my internal energies.

I could not see myself.

Slowly I felt this discordance in my self and realised my karmic errors, and my pixilated soul began its reformation. I began my journey to the distant shores of internal harmony and became more and more aware of

the

distances

involved

in this long strangled route, and I faltered

On my haunches, awaiting a feeling past and a reversal of entropy, and almost began a reorganisation of my internal being and a polarity shift I would not have survived -

My ambient self became aware once more and my continuum thread took me to another quadrant of existence and I understood myself, and my tangled silken strands of what has been began to make sense the more I focused upon them.

Slowly I relearned the diatonic similarities in my self soul oneness and began arranging them in harmonious synchronisation, oscillating my being into a polyphonic epiphany with my surrounding energies, and though a serious quantum shift had threatened to distort my continuum to it's elastic limit, my internal life source dampened the magnetic disrhythms, and I began to see myself again.

Chaotic is my existence, but focused and proportional to itself, beyond my understanding
of all realms metaphysical.

By Ben Jones

No comments: