11/11/2006

Did It?

Thermal ripples distort perception,

Begging the question "What is?"

My string flaps freely in the morning breeze but I know where I am headed and my universe completes itself alone.

Zero static.

Free floating in the superfluid lifestream that I call "Home". It helped me once again to locate the beaten track, invisible though it may be, but visible like daylight, when you see for yourself that which can never be seen.

I am everywhere and nowhere, like an orbiting electron, yet it only heightens my perception of all things and I am humiliated and shamed, wishing only for my string and

Zero static.

Free floating in that superfluid called "Home"

I'll watch it all kalaedoscope

Into its component parts,

And watch you gaze,

As I string it all together again.

By Ben Jones

No comments: