28/11/2011

Omniscient

It moves in dimensions I cannot understand,

Through patterns I cannot fathom,

In ways I can never imagine;

Holding my attention in a trance...


It looks familiar,

Like a moment of deja vu but I can't place it,

Like a distant memory long forgotten,

Like the itch in the centre of your back;

You know it's there, but you just can't reach it...


Spinning around me like a vortex,

It shows me possibilities and dreams,

Assumptions and estimates;

Projections and conclusions surround me and entwine with my soul,

And for a moment I am everything...


Like grains of rice on a chess board,

I am the exponential.

I am the exponent.

I am the beginning and the end, the pattern and the symmetry.

I am all I am, and I am I.


It moves in dimensions I occupy,

Through patterns I created,

In ways of my design...

I never saw it look so beautiful.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: